Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default How far off-shore.

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 07:50:39 -0700, slide
wrote:

Somebody here likely has, also, a US Navy daily report on the stream's (and
counter currents) speed and location, via graphical representation (not with
lat/long specs). I used it a lot in our up-and-downs the last couple of
years but not doing that now, have lost track of the links...

The trick is to track your speed over the mud to see if your course
needs adjusting. If he has a boat which can clear 65' he can also go
inland.

Staying close in, just off the beach, has a lot to recommend it for
various reasons. The inside route from Ft Pierce to Miami has about
30 lift bridges, almost all on inconvenient opening schedules.