Simple Simon

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

So your blackmail worked. Congratulations for
making future purchases by those who had nothing
to do with it much more expensive through litigation
and harassment. All because you were too inept to
properly maintain your genset.

S.Simon

"Geoffrey W. Schultz" wrote in message 4.17...
I am happy to announce that I have reached a mutually agreeable settlement
with Fischer Panda regarding issues that I have had with my 4.2 kW
generator. Per the terms of the agreement I am required to shut down the
Fischer Panda Owner's Forum located at www.FischerPandaSucks.com. I will
do this on December 28, 2003.

I would like to thank all of the participants of the group. There have
been about 2000 visitors to the site and 86 posts in 29 topics. Quite a
bit of good information was posted, and I would like to suggest to Fischer
Panda that they consider creating their own forum.

I'm about to head off to the South Pacific to begin a circumnavigation, but
I can still be reached by e-mail.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and a Great New Year!

-- Geoff Schultz
www.geoffschultz.org
(delete the "AT" from my return address to e-mail me)