H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Nov 11: Another Sacramento River sturgeon!

On 11/14/09 4:03 PM, FishWisher wrote:
Uh, they have to be tagged, you only get to take a couple per year.

We get three tags per year now, and the slot is 46" to 66". So if you
really like to fish for sturgeon, you have to release a lot of them so
you keep that last tag 'til about Christmas.

Unless, of course, you're a poacher and then there are no limits of
any kind - and you'll likely never get caught in Kalifornistan where
we'll send your illegal immigrant kid to college, but we refuse to
protect our wildlife!

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

If California is so bad, you could always move, eh, Dale?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to