FishWisher FishWisher is offline

Default Nov 11: Another Sacramento River sturgeon!

Uh, they have to be tagged, you only get to take a couple per year.

We get three tags per year now, and the slot is 46" to 66". So if you
really like to fish for sturgeon, you have to release a lot of them so
you keep that last tag 'til about Christmas.

Unless, of course, you're a poacher and then there are no limits of
any kind - and you'll likely never get caught in Kalifornistan where
we'll send your illegal immigrant kid to college, but we refuse to
protect our wildlife!

Dale
www.FishWisher.com