Johnson Johnson is offline

Default I am so glad...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
..to hear that Obama is going to try the five 9/11 terrorists in
accordance with our laws in New York City. These people deserve the
best lawyers, the protections afforded by our Constitution, and a
trial by a jury of their peers.

Yes, they deserve the best we can offer them, not the worst. A civilization
is measured by how we treat the worst not the best.

Peers? Say what? Well, there's always folks like jps, Harry, the plum,
Pelosi, and the entire ACLU, who will be glad to put the Bush
administration and the CIA on 'trial'. If they get a *real* jury of
their peers, maybe they'll even be allowed to go free! Yippee!

You really need to understand what that means. This will help. It's not like
requiring a farmer to sit on a jury so that s/he can be a peer to another
farmer.

Dandy. We'll try to find several juries of terrorists so they can be
peers to the terrorists on trial.

Johnson