Geoffrey W. Schultz

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

I am happy to announce that I have reached a mutually agreeable settlement
with Fischer Panda regarding issues that I have had with my 4.2 kW
generator. Per the terms of the agreement I am required to shut down the
Fischer Panda Owner's Forum located at www.FischerPandaSucks.com. I will
do this on December 28, 2003.

I would like to thank all of the participants of the group. There have
been about 2000 visitors to the site and 86 posts in 29 topics. Quite a
bit of good information was posted, and I would like to suggest to Fischer
Panda that they consider creating their own forum.

I'm about to head off to the South Pacific to begin a circumnavigation, but
I can still be reached by e-mail.

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season and a Great New Year!

-- Geoff Schultz
www.geoffschultz.org
(delete the "AT" from my return address to e-mail me)