H the K[_4_] H the K[_4_] is offline

Default Oh Golly, GOP insurance covers abortions

On 11/13/09 1:13 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

wrote in message

Wouldn't you know it!!! Do as I say, not as I do...

The Republican National Committee's health insurance plan covers
elective abortion - a procedure the party's own platform calls "a
fundamental assault on innocent human life."

Federal Election Commission Records show the RNC purchases its
insurance from Cigna. Two sales agents for the company said that the
RNC's policy covers elective abortion.

Informed of the coverage, RNC spokeswoman Gail Gitcho told POLITICO
that the policy pre-dates the tenure of current RNC Chairman Michael
Steele.

"The current policy has been in effect since 1991, and we are taking
steps to address the issue," Gitcho said.

It's obviously Obama's fault.

You'll see. It's not really about abortion, per se, it's about
partisanship. You watch.

Yeah we know, everyting republican is bad, everything liberal is good...
Harryism is putting words in everyones mouth here and ignoring us when
we compromise or step across the table which many of us have done in the
last few weeks, of course you have ignored each and every one of those
posts as they don't suit your stereotype (excuse)...

Actually, **** for brains, I use your words to hang you.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to