Rosalie B.

Default Third Florida trip report (long, of course!)

x-no-archive:yes WaIIy wrote:

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:04:18 GMT, "Skip Gundlach"
u wrote:

:{)) We'll do that, despite that her kid(s? at least one, but he - the 21
year old college senior - claims it's all 4 of them) seems to have a bug up
his rear about our doing this which has resulted, this weekend, in an ad
hominem attack on me and my sanity and a threat, as well, should I continue
in this course, along with an accusation that I'm stealing his mother's
fortune (I'm buying the boat) - and, not incidentally, his mother :{))

L8R

Skip and Lydia, As The Stomach Turns...

It doesn't even have to be a step parent. One of my daughter's
friends told me that my daughter told her - my parents have bought
this boat and they are going to go out and hit a rock and sink and
drown. (She never said anything to me BTW.)

My grandfather remarried after my grandmother died to a lady who while
she was 20 years younger was in her mid 50s and he was her third or
fourth husband. She had way more money than my grandfather, so they
signed a pre-nup. All her money would go to her kids and not to my
grandfather, although she had a life tenancy (if she wanted it) to
live in his house. So maybe that would be one way to remove that
concern.

Aren't relatives great? My friends husband died and the kids were
highly ****ed off because she "inherited" the money and they didn't
get any. They were married 32 years.

I'm sure we all have a few greedy relative stories, try not to let it
get to you.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

grandma Rosalie