H the K[_4_] H the K[_4_] is offline

Default "...her own delusional world..."

"The public is finally getting a glimpse of the real XXX who lives in
her own delusional world. The childish behavior, her negative attitude,
the sarcasm and condescending tone, the disrespect and continual lying
she is demonstrating now is only a fraction of what we endured during
her reign and after. Anyone who buys her book is supporting a woman who
is actually the opposite of everything she claims to be. I sincerely
hope she is able to get the psychological help I believe she has shown
to clearly need."

Sarah Palin?

Nope.

Carrie Prejean, and the comments are from Keith Lewis, executive
director of Miss California USA and Miss California Teen USA.

What *is* it with these delusional right-wing bimbos?

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to