Dave Skolnick

Default Third Florida trip report (long, of course!)

Skip Gundlach wrote:
:{)) We'll do that, despite that her kid(s? at least one, but he - the 21
year old college senior - claims it's all 4 of them) seems to have a bug up
his rear about our doing this which has resulted, this weekend, in an ad
hominem attack on me and my sanity and a threat, as well, should I continue
in this course, along with an accusation that I'm stealing his mother's
fortune (I'm buying the boat) - and, not incidentally, his mother :{))

Skip,

sigh Been there, done that. Just stare at them and picture yourself
anchored in a beautiful cove with an island behind you and a sunset/rise
before you.

dave

--
-----
news_bucket e-mail address goes to a blackhole. Sorry. Send e-mail to