Lloyd Sumpter

Default What is best Christmas present for an avid boat admirer?

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:24:38 +0000, CapriciousD wrote:

My name is David.
I am 16 years old and I want to know what to get my father for Christmas (who is
a nut when it comes to boats). He has built many boats in his time. First he
ever built was a Sunfish 14' with his brother. But he is older now and he wants
badly to build a boat for our family, but doesn't find the time. I just want to
know what the best gift could be to someone who bellieves Zuzuki makes the best
outboard, the Nonsuch is the Goddess of sailboats and life doesn't get sweeter
than a Mercury BigFoot.

Any suggestion please reply to this or e-mail me directly.

Thanks in advance
Dave

Other answers are VERY good. I'll point out that the most useful tool I've had
building stich'n'glue boats is a belt sander. If he doesn't have one, it's a
Good Toy. Makes your curves fair, and eases all the sanding required on these
kinda boats.

Lloyd