Mark Borgerson

Default What is best Christmas present for an avid boat admirer?

In article ,
says...
My name is David.
I am 16 years old and I want to know what to get my father for
Christmas (who is a nut when it comes to boats). He has built many
boats in his time. First he ever built was a Sunfish 14' with his
brother. But he is older now and he wants badly to build a boat for
our family, but doesn't find the time. I just want to know what the
best gift could be to someone who bellieves Zuzuki makes the best
outboard, the Nonsuch is the Goddess of sailboats and life doesn't get
sweeter than a Mercury BigFoot.

Any suggestion please reply to this or e-mail me directly.

Thanks in advance
Dave

If he doesn't already have a subscription to "Wooden Boat" consider
that. If it is appropriate, you've covered that spot on the
list for years to come. If it works out, you've got a
monthly reminder for a year. That works out better than a
lot of gifts whose significance fades in a few weeks.

Other alternatives are 'Cruising World' and 'Sail'.

Mark Borgerson.