Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Lou Dobbs - too honest for CNN...

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 20:38:43 -0800, jps wrote:

Dobbs goes beyond the illegal alien fight, using language that
identifies his target's cultural identity a little too acutely.

You mean if an illegal is from Mexico he calls him a Mexican illegal?
Blasphemy!

He also doesn't seem to spend much time on the downside of kicking all
these low-wage workers out of the country.

You mean like mowing your own lawn and doing your own laundry?
Anyway, the economy is pretty complicated.
Who knows what the impact of the illegal labor is?
I suspect that citizens or legal immigrants would have picked up much
of the slack.
Saw a news article a couple months ago about anglos working picking
fruit. Colorado I think. It's the economy.....

He's just a little too hopped up. Now it looks like he's having to
bark outside the tent of a different circus.

I don't see a place for him. Given his birther madness, Fox probably
comes closest. Maybe they can turn him totally insane.

--Vic