Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Lou Dobbs - too honest for CNN...

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 19:36:39 -0800, jps wrote:

They better clean Dobbs' house too, since his Mexican-American wife
and her Mexican-American parents live there.
Dobbs has never been anti-hispanic, just anti-illegal.
Anybody who has watched his show knows that.
But I won't forgive him for the birther bull****.

--Vic

I do not believe the Hispanic community agrees with you. Either you
or they are watching him more closely. I can't stand watching him or
his bimbo stand in.

The "Hispanic community" wants amnesty for illegals - for the
Hispanics anyway. Dobbs doesn't.
That's all it is. Personally I'm with Dobbs on that.
It's got nothing to do with race, but with law and its purpose.
The main purpose being I don't want to go through 5 ****ing language
selections when I make a phone call.
This ain't Yugoslavia.

--Vic