H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Lou Dobbs - too honest for CNN...

On 11/12/09 1:47 AM, I am Tosk wrote:
In articleNZednQ8Go9NHHmbXnZ2dnUVZ_gli4p2d@earthlink .com,
says...

elmer wrote:
John H. wrote:
...so he resigned.

Hopefully, Fox will pick him up. He was the last bit of honest
journalism CNN had.

http://tinyurl.com/ycpttyj
Not every point he made was agreed to by all Citizens.
he stood by American values and the Republic.
CNN obviously doesn't believe there ought to be an America.
Globalism is obviously there master.
He was an honest broker.

We all know his next stop will be Fox News, and not because he's so
honest, but because he fits the Fox mold better than he fit CNN.

He never explained the illegals that work in the stables where his
daughters keep their horses. That's ok, I guess.

So, can you prove this, or is it just more Clintonism? I mean, has he
been convicted of any crime? That is the standard right???

Hey! Stables! Maybe you can get a job cleaning out Lou's stables,
Ingersoll. That is, if you can pass the aptitude test.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to