Padeen

Default The gift of a lifetime...

David,

You want to give him the most special thing a kid can do for his dad? Give
him the gift of time!

How to do that? He's likely slaving away right now at a job to earn money
to pay for YOUR college education. Get the best grades you can possibly
get! Be aggressive about searching out scholarships, grants, and the best
deals for your future. Free him from the job of paving the way for you by
taking that job on yourself. Then he will have the time to build his dream
boat and also the time to sail it to wherever he wants. And you can go
along for the free ride.

Lots of luck, David

Padeen

"CapriciousD" wrote in message
m...
(CapriciousD) wrote in message

. com...
My name is David.
I am 16 years old and I want to know what to get my father for
Christmas (who is a nut when it comes to boats). He has built many
boats in his time. First he ever built was a Sunfish 14' with his
brother. But he is older now and he wants badly to build a boat for
our family, but doesn't find the time. I just want to know what the
best gift could be to someone who bellieves Zuzuki makes the best
outboard, the Nonsuch is the Goddess of sailboats and life doesn't get
sweeter than a Mercury BigFoot.

Any suggestion please reply to this or e-mail me directly.

Thanks in advance
Dave

Thanks for the help guys, but those won't work. He already has a
Wooden Boat subscription - since the early 80's I believe, my mother
and I bought him a belt sander last year and he wants to build a boat,
but can't find a large enough space nor time gap between traveling.

Thanks for the ideas, but are there other options that would be just
as good. Books, different tools, or just boats that he may be
interested in building or looking at.

Thanks again

Dave