John H. John  H. is offline

Default Ah, the joys of Gravity!

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:22:34 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"#Jim#" wrote in message
.. .
Donnie,
I sent Scott a nice photo of your fine feathered friend, but there's no
reason you can't have a copy too
Here's some wallpaper for your new computer.
Enjoy.
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...Harryphoto.jpg

Happy remembrance day, in case you know someone that is or has been in the
military.

Know anyone??
I have a couple cousins in the airforce ..one a Lt Colonel and the other a
Major
I have cousins with sons serving in Afghanistan... one I hear who is
somewhat of an expert on IEDs... and another who received injuries while
serving as a turrent gunner on our armoured personel carriers. My oldest
sister has two daughters in the military...etc.

Don, Harry may believe you.

Your many, many derogatory comments about the military show you for
what you are.
--

John H