Jim# Jim# is offline

Default Ah, the joys of Gravity!

Don White wrote:
"#Jim#" wrote in message
Donnie,
I sent Scott a nice photo of your fine feathered friend, but there's no
reason you can't have a copy too
Here's some wallpaper for your new computer.
Enjoy.
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/v...Harryphoto.jpg

Happy remembrance day, in case you know someone that is or has been in the
military.

Know anyone??
I have a couple cousins in the airforce ..one a Lt Colonel and the other a
Major
I have cousins with sons serving in Afghanistan... one I hear who is
somewhat of an expert on IEDs... and another who received injuries while
serving as a turrent gunner on our armoured personel carriers. My oldest
sister has two daughters in the military...etc.

Be sure to thank your relatives for their service Donnie. ;-)

I had more prepared for your expected response, but I will refrain and,
instead, honor your relatives for their service.