John H. John  H. is offline

Default Turkey Hunting...as practiced by Loogy & Justhate

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:58:38 -0500, NowNow wrote:

In article 05a23dbe-bb4e-45a1-b41e-
, says...

On Nov 10, 7:15*pm, H the K wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYuq...ayer_embedded#

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to

Hey Krausie, have you updated your contact information with Yale. For
some unknown reason, they have "lost" your record of attendance.
Please go straight away and enter your information at
https://www.alumniconnections.com/ol...mberupdate.cgi.

With best wishes and kindest personal regards, I am

Yours always,
GC Boater

Please don't quote the fat one, I've got him **** canned. I'm trying to
figure out my new newsreader so that I don't even see his **** when
quoted.

You quote him while asking that he not be quoted.

Sheeesh.
--

John H