H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default Turkey Hunting...as practiced by Loogy & Justhate

On 11/11/09 12:11 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

Yours always,
GC Boater

Please don't quote the fat one, I've got him **** canned. I'm trying to
figure out my new newsreader so that I don't even see his **** when
quoted.

Gravity tells you that some headers won't be read, hopefully they are
working on that. The come out with a new version every few weeks it
seems. Got ****y last night, back hurting, kf'ed GC but I may have
jumped the gun so I pulled him out this morning for another try...

Of course...like-minded assholes attract each other...it's the way
things work in your World of Morons.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your time by trying to