Glenn Ashmore

Default Cruising Bahamas

Armond Perretta wrote:

Glenn Ashmore wrote:

... Looks like we will have to make the run up the Old Bahama
Channel and hope we don't meet any Cuban gunboats.

I was unaware this had become a problem. Bush and Rumsfeld have
established that Osama is wintering in Havana, of course. This was
obvious once the CIA conclusively demonstrated that the Tropicana
chorus line are now appearing in bourkas.

I am more concerned about the CNB weapons that the Dubya tried to claim
Castro was building. Bet everyone forgot about that. Bush got caught
in a big lie and evidently didn't learn much when he came up with the
Iraq justification.

-
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com