Default Potential FAQ for Flying Pig visitors

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
Comments, please...

Gladly - never mind all that nonsense.

Here is the REAL Flying Pig FAQ

1) make yourselves right at home in our home.

2) it's really no different than your home ashore

3) we mostly stay anchored in calm water so F.P. will feel just like your
home on a foundation

4) we have just as many or more electronic gadgets than the average home.

5) we produce and use about the same amount of kilowatt hours over the
course of a week.

5) we carry about the same amount of food as you have in your pantry

6) we also have a big refrigerator/freezer, the wife is a great cook

7) we have Internet

8) Sails? Never mind those - we use the motor almost exclusively

9) we run a petrol generator when the sun isn't shining or the wind isn't
blowing

10) we make enough noise to wake the dead so you will have your privacy
because nobody wants to anchor within a mile of us.

There is it - short and sweet.

Wilbur Hubbard