jps jps is offline

Default Send your best wishes to a heroine...

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:07:15 -0500, H the K
wrote:

On 11/10/09 2:59 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In article2bf3d869-ce96-401c-aaf6-
,
says...

On Nov 10, 11:18 am, wrote:
H the K wrote:
Sergeant Kimberly Munley is a civilian police officer at the Ft. Hood
military installation and a member of AFGE Local 1920. Her union has set
up a "thanks" site and will be delivering messages to our national
heroine this Friday:

http://www.afge.org/index.cfm?fuse=c...contentID=2064

n no way to detract from Ms Munleys fine work, but would have bothered
if there wasn't a distinct attachment to some union?

Harry has complete disdain for people in uniform unless it helps his
own skewed agenda.

Really. Pretty brave young woman, and thanks to her. One must however
wonder what Krause is getting out of this deal for himself. Also
thankful the union regs allowed her to fire in that direction on a
weekday But I doubt she checked the charter first, LOL.

What am I getting out of it? Yet another opportunity to see who the
assholes here are...

No surprises yet.

Oh, the surprises are yet to come. Tosk has a cloaking ability. He's
totally stealth since he's part reptile.