F330 GT

Default Low RPM

I believe it was a new boat. PArt of the charge for the new boat should be
rigging and that includes the correct prop. Also, he was charge for water
in the gas, as that was the stated reason for low RPM's. Those test rides
were not free, they are built into the cost of the boat.
Bill

Bill,

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but the original poster was not at all
specific on ANY details.
Maybe it's a new boat. Maybe just a new engine.
RPM loss. Then suddenly runs good again.
Water in the gas. Maybe or maybe not. The orignial poster doesn't say. Doesn't
say he was charged for that either, did he? The only thing he said was the
mechanic said he might have water in the gas before he had even looked at it.

A bill for $175, but no info on what it's for. Might have been for the 10 hour
service for all we know. Might have been for a new prop? Again, no info.

At this point, who really cares?. I just think if you're going to bad mouth
somebody in a public forum, you should back up your claims with some pertinant
facts. All I heard was whining about being screwed with nothing to back it up.
And when I ask a couple of simple questions which might have clarified it, he
disappeared.

Barry