nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default House passed health care reform...

"Canuck57" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
Tonight at 11:15 pm EST, by a 220 to 215 vote, the House passed their
version of Health Care Reform.

Among the most meaningful pieces of legislation in history making it
through one body of congress is a big deal. There's lots of work left
but I'm damned happy a major bridge has been crossed.

All you folks who hate your fellow Americans and don't think it's
worth the investment have my sympathy.

One lone Republican voted for it. 39 Democrats opposed. That ****es me
off. Well, it's on to the Senate. I'm sure they'll do something by
2015.
Lets hope they bog it down and 2010 becomes an election issue on the
very point. A decision this big needs direct voting on the issue. Hell,
if the majority wants government to nationalize health care, so be it.
But I suspect when people take the time to read, this is a hidden tax
grab. Get the cash flow to the government and then turn down survice
levels while they skim the moneys.

Please show me where in the legislation from either House or Senate that
proposes "nationalizing" the healthcare. You can't because that's just a
fear-based line of bs from the far right.

He who controls the money controls the business. If the money goes to the
government, and government decides service levels and the take, are you
sure you will be happy?

As I said, you can't because it doesn't exist.

--
Nom=de=Plume