Jack[_3_] Jack[_3_] is offline

Default House passed health care reform...

On Nov 9, 1:52*am, thunder wrote:
On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 22:15:17 -0800, nom=de=plume wrote:
The 5 days was mister Change's promise on all bills. *And 72 hours for
a 2500 page bill?

Do you think you could read the 2000 page bill in five days? I might be
able to, but it would be a full time job.

Feel free to show me where Obama proposed five days for "all" bills.

Bill has it right, and wrong. *Obama promised 5 days before he would
*sign* them. *Obama doesn't control when they get voted on. *Still, it's
a broken promise, one of his seven. *

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...4/allow-five-d...

Just more BO lies.