Steve

Default overwater boat delivery

Terry, why don't you try putting an ad in some regional magazine.. (here on
the west coast we have 48 North, Lat. 38, and Santa Anna (sp?) (So.
Calif.)).

You may not even have to place an ad, since there are often other delivery
skippers with ads and you could contact them and ask about crew positions..

The fellows I know in So. Calif. are retired live aboards and for them the
money is pretty good but the hours are long, work is hard and the bunks are
often wet.

If you haven't been off shore then you should look for a opportunity to do
that.. Not all delivery opportunities on the east coast are going to be
inshore. Your best opportunities are going to be as return skipper or crew
from Bermuda, etc.

Once you get some offshore experience the opportunities will open up..

I know a fellow on the OR coast who has lived on his Ingrid 38 for the past
25+ years and does deliveries along the west coast and from Hawaii.. At the
last count he had made over a 29 Hawaii to Pac. NW deliveries.

If your interested in contacting him I will give you his mailing address by
email.. (Capt. Carman doesn't have email access).

The husband wife delivery team is a very good arrangement and would instill
confidence with many owners. (I know it would for me).

Steve
s/v Good Intentions