Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default House passed health care reform...

H the K wrote:
On 11/8/09 1:53 AM, jps wrote:

Tonight at 11:15 pm EST, by a 220 to 215 vote, the House passed their
version of Health Care Reform.

Among the most meaningful pieces of legislation in history making it
through one body of congress is a big deal. There's lots of work left
but I'm damned happy a major bridge has been crossed.

All you folks who hate your fellow Americans and don't think it's
worth the investment have my sympathy.

Naturally, except for one congressman, the GOP was the party of NO.
Simple solution: Republicans without health care insurance shouldn't be
allowed to get any of the benefits of health care reform.

Of course, that means our boy Just Hate will still not have health
insurance.

I bet many a republican would opt out if they could. As long as they
don't have to pay any part of the governmetns ploy in grabing more
taxes, they can then afford private insurance.

But that is why they don't want to give you a choice. It is heading
towards becoming a major source of government income. Obama-Congress
debt spending needs to be paid.

I suspect it is a good time to liquidate US holdings.