nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default House passed health care reform...

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
m...

"jps" wrote in message

Tonight at 11:15 pm EST, by a 220 to 215 vote, the House passed their
version of Health Care Reform.

Among the most meaningful pieces of legislation in history making it
through one body of congress is a big deal. There's lots of work left
but I'm damned happy a major bridge has been crossed.

All you folks who hate your fellow Americans and don't think it's
worth the investment have my sympathy.

What happened to that open government stuff. Where bills would be up for
reading and analysis for 5 days before a vote?

I believe it's been up for 72 hours (3 days). I believe the 5-day thing was
for the stim. bill.

--
Nom=de=Plume