Lu Powell[_11_] Lu Powell[_11_] is offline

Default This is what a nanny state

"jps" wrote in message

Helps prevent...

I wish we could send this stepmother to the Taliban for treatment'

A Carnation-area woman, who isolated and starved her stepdaughter
until the girl weighed just 48 pounds at the age of 14, was sentenced
Friday afternoon to three years and five months in prison.

The sentence was far below what the victim, now 15, had asked the
judge to impose on her stepmother, Rebecca Long. The girl sought a
sentence of 11 years: "One for every year she made me feel ashamed of
myself and abused me."
[snipped]

Amen. Mental health treatment and/or prison is too good for her.