H the K[_2_] H the K[_2_] is offline

Default By the people

On 11/6/09 3:55 PM, jps wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:42:06 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"John wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:58:53 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

I know some people's heads will explode, but I just saw that HBO
documentary
about the Obama campaign. The best section was about a 12 year old making
campaign calls. He got some wacko, and wrote crazy next to the person's
name. That kid has a future. He was so calm and collected in the face of,
well, stupidity, on the other end of the phone. Some here could learn a
lot
from him.

Many have.

How many folks here have already written 'wacko' next to nomdeplum?

Several.

Yes - no doubt about it. I thought you plonked me. Please don't watch the
show. It'll be painful for you I'm sure.

Mind you, he's not calling you a (name) wacko. He's merely stating a
fact that several folks have already written "wacko" next to your
name.

This is what passes for reason in the mind of Herring.

He's so used to reading the Fox News text crawl -- "Obama is gay and
Kenyan?" "Reid banging Pelosi in Senate Cloak Room?" "Grayson guilty
of Sedition and Sodomy?"

I wonder if that's the way the army taught herring how to reason?