Lu Powell[_11_] Lu Powell[_11_] is offline

Default How about that Hope and Change...

"Loogypicker" wrote in message
On Nov 5, 4:25 pm, "Lu Powell" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

H the K wrote:
On 11/5/09 4:01 PM, Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
"New York City health officials scrambled to explain themselves on
Thursday following outraged media reports about bankers who got scarce
H1N1 flu vaccines through their employers.

Members of Congress fired off letters demanding immediate explanations
and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reminded state
and city health officers of the need to make sure the most vulnerable
people get shots first."

"....16 of the city's 25 biggest employers had vaccine, including
Columbia University, Citi Group and others, as well as the Federal
Reserve Bank, which is not among the top 25 employers."
and Change.

Kathleen Sebelius is incompetent and should be fired immediately.
She's in charge and she blew it.

This from a yahoo whose highest achievement in life was a stint in the
marines?

snerk

From the keyboard of Harry Krause, the draft dodging coward. Shame on
you
Krause.

Hairy only knows how to attack messengers with personal insults. Typical
of
the loony lefts.- Hide quoted text -

Really? I'm on the left, show me where I've done such. Not to worry, I
won't expect an apology. Seems to be alot of that going around lately.

I was wrong to put you in the same category as Hairy. I won't make that
mistake again. thanks for the reality check.