Skip Gundlach

Default Total cost of Skip's boat

"Keith" wrote in message
...and insurance he didn't pay. ...and maintenance he didn't have to do.

Nah - that's not fair. That comes with the boat. Whenever we get it, it's
part and parcel of it.

Anyway, as many have observed, if you actually calculated how much it cost
to go boating, likely you wouldn't :{))

The OP's point, misguided though it might have been, was that waiting (well,
more properly, doing my due diligence, rather than looking before I
leaped[lept?]) added unreasonably to the end cost of whatever boat we buy.

Insurance and maintenance will be a necessary part of the ongoing whole, not
part of the acquisition cost...

Further delaying our purchase, I'm going rowing. It's brilliantly clear, and
not a breath of air ruffles the glass outside :{))

L8R

Skip (and Lydia, by proxy)

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover." - Mark Twain