Jere Lull

Default Shamelessly stolen...

Peggie Hall wrote:

I suspect Skip didn't know the original source.

I'm sure he didn't. It's been re-posted so many times in the 5 years
since Jerry emailed it to me and I posted on the Cruising World site
that it's unlikely that more than 10% of the people who've saved it
and reposted have a clue who wrote it.

Such is the way of the internet. I only wish I could be inspired to
write something that as many people would want to save and pass along.

Suggest you do a search on your stuff. You've been quoted and referred
to more than anyone else I can think of on r.b.c. (flames excepted.)
Whenever you've been flamed, the regulars stomped on the flamer so hard
that you didn't have to do anything. Few authors on this group have that
much support.

Truth be told, I can't think of any r.b.c poster that is as well regarded.

--
Jere Lull