Larry W4CSC

Default Total cost of Skip's boat

Boats for sale in a slip at $400/month are a good target for a
discount, especially if the boat isn't a real expensive one. Doesn't
take long for an owner of a $20K boat to think about that $4800/yr
check he's gonna have to write for it....(c;

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:45:33 GMT, "Skip Gundlach"
wrote:

"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
You forgot to deduct slip rent he didn't have to pay. The longer he
waits, the cheaper it gets....(c;

Nah - I'll give him that one. We hope to not be in slips except for
emergencies. If we get the boat before we're able to go aboard, likely it
will remain on the hard, getting whatever work needs doing done while we're
not having to live in it...

L8R

Skip

didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover." - Mark Twain

Larry W4CSC

NNNN