Skip Gundlach

Default Total cost of Skip's boat

"Den73740" wrote in message
Subject: Total cost of Skip's boat
From: "Skip Gundlach"

Dear Skip:

I have followed your search for the perfect boat intermittently over
the months.

It sounds like a great quest, hope you're enjoying it.

I have to admit, I was getting weary by this last leg. But I got
re-energized when I got put in front of (well, more correctly, in - I later
got out and in front of it!) a boat which looked like someone was looking
over our shoulder when we were writing our wish list, but accidentally put
it into a larger package than we wanted.

We're on the home stretch, weighing which of the several choices we now have
on which to offer. More to follow, later.

L8R

Skip and Lydia

Dennis