Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

In article ,
says...

H the K wrote:
On 11/3/09 12:22 PM, jps wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 04:23:30 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 2, 11:20 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Oct 29, 1:00 am, wrote:

wrote in message

wrote in message
wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's
eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty
headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me,
proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling
someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the
others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of
double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's
a guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical
macho bs
response.

--
Nom=de=Plume
No,. She is an idiot. And besides being an idiot, she does believe

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57450542375114...

Interestingly, the wsj article didn't call her either a bitch or an
idiot.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Oh-Kay.

I never called you a bitch but you call yourself that.

The Freak called Pelosi and bitch and an idiot. Imagine that. The
Freak qualifies to call Nancy Pelosi, the leader of the US House, a
bitch and a an idiot.

As if he has the brains to determine that.

Ain't this country great?

The freak doesn't have health insurance and doesn't have a job. And he's
a republican. what else is new.

Care to comment about the demographics that elected BHO?

-S

Pffffttt. I have been running a successful business for over a decade
and a half, I have offered to put up my 1065 and 1040 if Harry proves he
has had a job even once since he got fired from Uuilco for filching the
old folks pension funds...

--
Wafa free again.