Jim Jim is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Nov 3, 12:04 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message

On Nov 2, 11:20 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"TopBassDog" wrote in message
On Oct 29, 1:00 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"mgg" wrote in message
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message
the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's
eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty
headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me,
proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...
You are really an offensive oaf.
Hehe, typical lefty response.
I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.
--Mike
I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling
someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the
others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of
double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a
guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho
bs
response.
--
Nom=de=Plume
No,. She is an idiot. And besides being an idiot, she does believe

Not sure who you are. Did you change ids? In any case, the article was
about
Pelosi, so I don't understand your point.

--
Nom=de=Plume- Hide quoted text -

No, I don't change ID's. I have two email addresses and both are "Tim"
on here.

You said:

"Interestingly, the wsj article didn't call her either a bitch or an
idiot. "

So, what is YOUR point?

Reply:

My point was that despite others calling her a bitch and an idiot, even the
right-wing wsj didn't.

So