Tim Tim is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

On Nov 3, 5:45*pm, Tosk wrote:
In article 048076e7-fbc1-4aba-a06f-43828481f8c6
@r5g2000yqb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 3, 4:49*pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:19:52 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 3, 12:06*pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:04:28 -0800, "nom=de=plume"

wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 11:20 pm, "nom=de=plume" wrote:
"TopBassDog" wrote in message

On Oct 29, 1:00 am, "nom=de=plume" wrote:

"mgg" wrote in message

"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's
eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty
headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me,
proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy....

You are really an offensive oaf.

Hehe, typical lefty response.

I used to be one of you... until I met harry. He's a disgrace and an
embarassment to your party.

--Mike

I doubt were ever a liberal or progressive if you think calling someone,
esp. the Speaker of the House, a bitch is appropriate. She, like the
others
in Congress, is a politician. I guess there must be some sort of double
standard because she's a tough woman. It's just politics if if it's a
guy,
but if a woman speaks up, then she's got to be a bitch. Typical macho bs
response.

--
Nom=de=Plume
No,. She is an idiot. And besides being an idiot, she does believe

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57450542375114...

Interestingly, the wsj article didn't call her either a bitch or an idiot.

--
Nom=de=Plume

Oh-Kay.

I never called you a bitch but you call yourself that.

Not sure who you are. Did you change ids? In any case, the article was about
Pelosi, so I don't understand your point.

Tim is a Christian. *Can't you tell?- Hide quoted text -

And what might I have said that was "un-christian??

I think that's best left to you to figure out on your own...- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, *I really didn't think you'd give me a straight answer to my
question.

You been trolled... LOL

--
Wafa free again.- Hide quoted text -

Oh I know. But I don't get up in arms about it.

I look at it this way. Dealing with trolls is kind of like fighting a
pig. You both get dirty, but only one of you likes it.