frosty

Default Off topic messages

werlax wrote:
What happened to people doing us the courtesy of putting "OT" in front
of their messages when they have nothing to do with boating? I
suppose I could continally fill my killfile with names and such, but I
don't see why it should be my responsiblity to keep the newsgroup from
"appearing" to be an actual *boating* newsgroup.
Could those of you who insist on posting off-topic messages please put
something in the subject (typically, "OT") to indicate it's not
related to the newsgroup.
Thanks!

Gotta wonder why these people bring this stuff here.
It's like "I want to sharpen up my wrestling skills, so
I'm off to the tennis courts."

-- frosty