jps jps is offline

Default Hoffmann hearts Beck

While Rush Limbaugh was out proclaiming former GOP candidate Dede
Scozzafava "guilty of widespread bestiality," Conservative Party
candidate Doug Hoffman was pledging his allegiance to Glenn Beck.

In the latest, strangest twist in the race for NY-23, Hoffman declared
Beck a "mentor" of his, and told the radio/television host that he'll
"keep in touch" with people like him once he's elected:

HOFFMAN: I have good mentors here.
GLENN: Wait, wait. Wait, wait. Are they mentors that will show -

HOFFMAN: I'm talking about you, Glenn.

GLENN: Oh, okay. I was going to say all right, as long as they are
standing out from the shadows. [...]

HOFFMAN: No. Yeah, well, I'm going to keep in touch with people like
you so I don't get infected with that disease.