Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Told 'ja so...

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 05:48:24 -0800 (PST), Loogypicker
wrote:

Where in that article does it say that global warming isn't happening
and is a scam?

The scam is what activists are saying we need to do to "fix" it.
Basically, what ever their agenda was 30 years ago is now revived to
stop global warming. (higher gas taxes, stop eating meat. ban cars,
ZPG or whatever)

Exactly, it's the same one world crowd.. Remember the first "Earth Day"
back in the 70's? I do, we were headed for the next ice age...snerk.

--
Wafa free again.