Jim Jim is offline

Default Is Nancy Pelosi...

nom=de=plume wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:41:21 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Tosk" wrote in message

the dumbest bitch in America? "It's not a tax increase, it's eliminating
a tax decrease?" She actually said that.. Pfffftttt. Dumb empty headed
moron... Watch Harry defend this by making a comment about me, proving
he may be even dumber than the plastic surgery test dummy...

You are really an offensive oaf.

No kidding.

Where does the WSJ get off calling the health care reform Obamacare?

Has Rupert turned the WSJ into a low-rate rag that quickly?

Jesus, I thought it'd take a couple of years...

Jesus had better sense and certainly better morals.

I assume you are speaking of Nancy Pelosi, and I would have to agree
with you.