Default More on long life bottom paint

"slide" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Trinidad SR is great stuff but getting quite expensive. Last time I
hauled was six years ago and the boat's been in the water in south
Florida the entire time. I added tributyl tin to the paint to give it
some extra potency and it lasted quite well for about three years. It's
still acceptable after six years though it's got to the point where it's
wearing thin and gone completely in a couple of areas around the LWL.

Missing around the length, waterline? WTF are you talking about?

After six years of sailing and scrubbing it wears thin at the boot stripe
which represents the LWL. Sorry, but I keep forgetting there are NO sailors
here.

Wilbur Hubbard