slide[_4_] slide[_4_] is offline

Default More on long life bottom paint

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:

Trinidad SR is great stuff but getting quite expensive. Last time I hauled
was six years ago and the boat's been in the water in south Florida the
entire time. I added tributyl tin to the paint to give it some extra potency
and it lasted quite well for about three years. It's still acceptable after
six years though it's got to the point where it's wearing thin and gone
completely in a couple of areas around the LWL.

Missing around the length, waterline? WTF are you talking about?