Jere Lull

Default Shamelessly stolen...

Peggie Hall wrote:

Skip Gundlach wrote:

The Night Before Christmas
Author: unknown

The author is Gerald Ewing (aka Jerry the Keel Guy)...written in
December 1999. He'd brought down the house with his parody "Hey Mr.
West Marine Man" at a party during the Annapolis boat show that year
and we begged him to write us something for Christmas. He emailed it
to me on December 1...I posted it on the CWBB...and the rest, as they
say, is history. It's now become a Christmas classic among sailors
online.

Peggie
Peggie Hall

I suspect Skip didn't know the original source. Thanks for supplying it.
I *wish* people would attribute what they borrow, but fear it's a lost
cause on the Internet. [I gave up tracing how many times pics from our
BVI pages have been reposted without attribution.]

--
Jere Lull