Don White Don White is offline

Default Whoops...

"H the K" wrote in message
On 10/31/09 3:41 PM, Tosk wrote:

When I was in the hospital last week one doctor all but suggested that I
give a fake name and ss number knowing I was uninsured. He said and I
quote "everybody does it"... But no, I will be paying the 26,000 dollars
for the next twenty years because I am not a thief...

I figured you were among the uninsured. Really. But you are lying about
the doctor, of course, because reputable hospitals ask for photo IDs, and
you'd have to produce your driver's license.

Snotty was probably crying and whinning about the expense so the Doc may
have felt sorry for him.
What a dumb ass....... he should be the first one hoping and praying for
universal medical care.