H the K[_4_] H the K[_4_] is offline

Default Whoops...

On 10/31/09 3:41 PM, Tosk wrote:

When I was in the hospital last week one doctor all but suggested that I
give a fake name and ss number knowing I was uninsured. He said and I
quote "everybody does it"... But no, I will be paying the 26,000 dollars
for the next twenty years because I am not a thief...

I figured you were among the uninsured. Really. But you are lying about
the doctor, of course, because reputable hospitals ask for photo IDs,
and you'd have to produce your driver's license.