jps jps is offline

Default "They deal with every aspect of our life..."

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:21:35 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

Tim Flannery: "That is far from the case. The negotiations now ongoing
toward the Copenhagen agreement are in effect diplomacy at the most
profound global level. They deal with every aspect of our life and
they will in?uence every aspect of our life, our economy, our
society.”

http://www2.macleans.ca/2009/10/29/g...-savers/print/

"The cap-and-trade bill recently passed by the U.S. House of
Representatives, for example, is a bold assault on property rights: in
order to sell your home—whether built in 2006 or 1772—you would have
to bring it into compliance with whimsical, eternally evolving
national “energy ef?ciency” standards, starting with a 50 per cent
reduction in energy use by 2018. Fail to do so and it would be illegal
for you to enter into a private contract with a willing buyer."

Defend that one Global Warmers.

So, in your mind anyone who believes we have a hand in global warming
also believes we're taking the right course in cap and trade.

Mind explaining that connection?