Tosk Tosk is offline

Default Those damned demons...

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:02:22 -0400, Tosk
wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:57:32 -0400, H the K
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdzYLVXFlv4

Well, you could always go to the Halloween book burning held by the
Amazing Grace Baptist Church at Canton, in the Mountains of NC....
rumor is they'll be roasting Smores over the burning books....

Yeah, and all Christians are like these guys... more bigotry and
intolerance from the left here on this group. To bad the southern
democrats never really gave up the Klan...

Do you have some sort of point to make, or are you just blathering
some sort of left/right nonsense?

Maybe you'd like to post the link about the Southern-Democrat-Klan
book burning or do you really want to tackle the conundrum of why all
of those Southern-Democrat-Klansmen get their inspiration from living
in the Bible Belt?

What I am saying here is the Christian bashing on this group is coming
from one side of the political fence... I don't see the right, bashing
agnostics or aethiests (sp?)... Sorry I am not as clever as you, but
hopefully you can understand my simple words..